LEARN TO SCAN'n CUT KIT (CM SERIES) - PAPERCRAFT ROSE BOUQUET
Making this project, you will learn:
- Cutting paper and vellum including fold lines
- Scanning, saving and recalling designs
- Scan To Cut Data function
- Using built-in designs on the Scan’n Cut
- Scanning background images for correct material placement
- Performing test cuts
- Detailed step-by-step instructions to make your rose bouquet
- Template for roses
- Pink and red metallic paper for two of the roses
- White vellum for the third rose
- Green and black cardstock for the leaves and base of the bouquet
*Where items are not available, similar items will be substituted.
What you will need:
- Scan’n Cut CM Series machine with following accessories:
- Standard Mat
- Low Tack or Middle Tack Mat
- Scanning Mat (black and white)
- Standard Blade and Blade Holder
- Stylus and Spatula
- Double-sided tape – preferably in a roller dispenser
- A thin-style pen, pencil or wooden skewer for rolling your petals
- Sticky tape
We require a leadtime of 3 business days from ordering to shipping. Delivery times are then additional to this depending on your location. Postage is made from Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. For international orders, your default postage option will be Standard Air Mail. This means your delivery can take up to 4 weeks and will NOT be trackable. I strongly recommend that, for all international orders, you manually select an expedited/economy service which will then provide you with a tracking identification number to be able to trace your order through the delivery process.
If you have a deadline or a concern with shipping, I urge you to contact me so I can work with you regarding this.