LEARN TO SCAN'n CUT KIT - FABRIC CUPCAKE APRON
FOR SCAN'n CUT CM SERIES or DX/SDX SERIES MACHINES
Making this project, you will learn:
- Fabric cutting with lightweight materials
- Scanning, saving and recalling designs
- Applying a fabric support sheet to your mat
- Scan to Cut Data function of your Scan’n Cut & Scan’n Cut 2
- Scanning background images for correct material placement
- Performing test cuts
- Detailed step-by-step instructions to make your Cupcake Apron
- Cutting template for the apron
- Easy-scan templates for the cupcake & utensils design
- All fabric required for your apron
- All fabrics required for your applique cupcake & utensils
- Double-sided iron-on fusible adhesive for the applique
*Where pictured items are not available, similar items will be substituted.
What you will need:
- Scan’n Cut CM/DX/SDX Series machine with following accessories:
- Standard Mat with a Brother Fabric Support Sheet attached,or
- Standard Mat and 1 x Brother Fabric Support Sheet
- Standard Blade and Blade Holder
- Scan mat
- Stylus and Spatula
- Sewing machine
- Threads – charcoal grey, bright pink, bright green, white, red
- Hand sewing needle
Please select which machine type you have at checkout to ensure your instructions are appropriate.
We require a leadtime of 3 business days from ordering to shipping. Delivery times are then additional to this depending on your location. Postage is made from Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. For international orders, your default postage option will be Standard Air Mail. This means your delivery can take up to 4 weeks and will NOT be trackable. I strongly recommend that, for all international orders, you manually select an expedited/economy service which will then provide you with a tracking identification number to be able to trace your order through the delivery process.
If you have a deadline or a concern with shipping, I urge you to contact me so I can work with you regarding this.