LEARN TO SCAN'n CUT KIT (DX/SDX SERIES ONLY) - HEAT TRANSFER VINYL FLORAL T-SHIRT
FOR SCAN'n CUT DX/SDX SERIES MACHINES
Making this project, you will learn:
- Cutting heat transfer vinyl (regular and glitter) with half cuts
- Recalling designs from your machine's built in memory
- Reversing designs
- Scanning background images for correct material placement
- Performing test cuts
- Application of HTV on to a shirt
- Detailed step-by-step instructions to make and apply your t-shirt design
- Handy hints and troubleshooting instruction sheets
- 3 x sheet regular coloured heat transfer vinyl
- 1 x sheet glitter heat transfer vinyl
*Where pictured items are not available, similar items will be substituted.
What you will need:
- Scan’n Cut DX/SDX Series machine with following accessories:
- 12" x 12" Standard Tack Adhesive Mat
- Auto Blade and Auto Blade Holder
- Stylus and Spatula
- Weeding hook or tweezers
- White cotton blend t-shirt
- Silicon sheet or unwaxed baking paper or a piece of light cotton fabric
We require a leadtime of 3 business days from ordering to shipping. Delivery times are then additional to this depending on your location. Postage is made from Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. For international orders, your default postage option will be Standard Air Mail. This means your delivery can take up to 4 weeks and will NOT be trackable. I strongly recommend that, for all international orders, you manually select an expedited/economy service which will then provide you with a tracking identification number to be able to trace your order through the delivery process.
If you have a deadline or a concern with shipping, I urge you to contact me so I can work with you regarding this.