LEARN TO SCAN'n CUT KIT (DX/SDX SERIES) - FABRIC BUNNY BAG
FOR SCAN'n CUT DX/SDX SERIES MACHINES
Making this project, you will learn:
- Fabric cutting with lightweight and medium-weight materials
- Scanning, saving and recalling designs
- Applying a fabric support sheet to your mat
- Scan to Cut Data function of your Scan’n Cut
- Scanning background images for correct material placement
- Performing test cuts
- Detailed step-by-step instructions to make your bunny bag
- Handy hints and troubleshooting instruction sheets
- Easy-scan templates for all applique designs
- White cotton fabric to sew up your bag
- All fabrics required for your applique designs
- Double-sided iron-on fusible adhesive and wax/freezer paper
- Ribbon to tie up your bag
- Sew-on eyes
- White pipecleaners for whiskers
*Where items are not available, similar items will be substituted.
What you will need:
- Scan’n Cut DX or SDX Series machine with following accessories:
- 12" x 12" Standard Mat
- Auto Blade and Auto Blade Holder
- 1 x Brother Fabric Support Sheet
- 12" x 12" Scanning Mat
- Stylus and Spatula
- Sewing machine or ability to hand-sew
- Needle and white thread
- 1 x Safety Pin
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR CM SERIES MACHINES!
We require a leadtime of 3 business days from ordering to shipping. Delivery times are then additional to this depending on your location. Postage is made from Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. For international orders, your default postage option will be Standard Air Mail. This means your delivery can take up to 4 weeks and will NOT be trackable. I strongly recommend that, for all international orders, you manually select an expedited/economy service which will then provide you with a tracking identification number to be able to trace your order through the delivery process.
If you have a deadline or a concern with shipping, I urge you to contact me so I can work with you regarding this.