LEARN TO SCAN'n CUT KIT (DX/SDX SERIES) - 2 PACK GIFT CARDS
FOR SCAN'n CUT DX or SDX SERIES MACHINES
Making this project, you will learn:
- Cutting cardstock including fold lines
- Scanning, saving and recalling designs
- Recalling designs from the built-in machine memory
- The Scan'n Cut Direct Cut function
- Scanning background images for correct material placement
- Using the seam allowance function to cut around drawings
- Performing test cuts
- Detailed step-by-step instructions to make your gift cards
- Handy hints and troubleshooting instruction sheets
- USB with designs ready for your Scan’n Cut
- All paper and cardstock required
- Glitter card
- Pearl embellishments
- Foam adhesive squares
*Where pictured items are not available, similar items will be substituted.
What you will need:
- Scan’n Cut DX or SDX Series machine with following accessories:
- 12" x 12" Standard Mat
- Auto Blade and Auto Blade Holder
- Stylus and Spatula
- Glue or double-sided tape
We require a leadtime of 3 business days from ordering to shipping. Delivery times are then additional to this depending on your location. Postage is made from Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. For international orders, your default postage option will be Standard Air Mail. This means your delivery can take up to 4 weeks and will NOT be trackable. I strongly recommend that, for all international orders, you manually select an expedited/economy service which will then provide you with a tracking identification number to be able to trace your order through the delivery process.
If you have a deadline or a concern with shipping, I urge you to contact me so I can work with you regarding this.