LEARN TO SCAN'n CUT KIT - 2 PACK GIFT CARDS
Making this project, you will learn:
- Cutting cardstock including fold lines
- Scanning, saving and recalling designs
- Utilising the built-in design functions of your Scan’n Cut machine
- Direct Cut function
- Scanning background images for correct material placement
- Using the seam allowance function to cut around drawings
- Performing test cuts
- Detailed step-by-step instructions to make your gift cards
- USB with designs ready for your Scan’n Cut
- All paper and cardstock required
- Glitter card
- Pearl embellishments
- Foam adhesive squares
*Where pictured items are not available, similar items will be substituted.
What you will need:
- Scan’n Cut CM/DX/SDX Series machine with following accessories:
- Standard Mat
- Standard Blade and Blade Holder
- Stylus and Spatula
- Glue or double-sided tape
Please select which machine type you have at checkout to ensure your instructions are appropriate.
We require a leadtime of 3 business days from ordering to shipping. Delivery times are then additional to this depending on your location. Postage is made from Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. For international orders, your default postage option will be Standard Air Mail. This means your delivery can take up to 4 weeks and will NOT be trackable. I strongly recommend that, for all international orders, you manually select an expedited/economy service which will then provide you with a tracking identification number to be able to trace your order through the delivery process.
If you have a deadline or a concern with shipping, I urge you to contact me so I can work with you regarding this.