Handmade Fabric Face Masks - Washable, Reusable, Cotton
PLEASE READ FULLY BEFORE ORDERING...
Reusable, washable cotton/cotton-blend handmade mask/face covering - 3 layer protection
Made using the 'DHHS Victoria' published pattern. We use the recommended guidelines for mask size and number of layers of protection. Please note our masks have all 3 layers made from cotton/cotton blend fabric. This is a basic design - there are no pleats. They are designed to gather at the sides and form a pouch shape for the face.
NOTE - we have a moulded, snug fit mask option available in a separate listing, and options for a matching headband set too.
- Main outer layer - cotton or cotton blend material
- Middle layer - light cotton or cotton blend material
- Lining inner layer - light cotton or cotton blend material
- Elastic - 6mm white elastic - comes untied so you can custom fit to the wearer, tie and weave the knot back into the face mask casing for comfortable wearing
- Reusable - washable (recommended washing instructions included)
Please choose your fabric design and advise the number/name in your comments at checkout.
Please note that these masks are handmade and may vary slightly from the following dimensions.
- Adult sizing:
- 21cm wide (not including elastic)
- 14cm height
- 35cm elastic pieces pre-threaded into mask but untied for custom fitting
- Child sizing:
- 14cm wide (not including elastic)
- 11cm height
- 50cm elastic pieces pre-threaded into mask but untied for custom fitting (we recommend tying behind the head for better comfort for children)
- Please contact us if you would prefer a custom size
Detailled care instructions will be included with your order.
- Wash before first use
- We recommend doing a gentle hand wash or machine wash
- Air dry & warm iron recommended
- Can be dried in dryer on highest heat setting
These are NOT medical grade face masks and do not fully protect you from outside influences, but are known to reduce risk. Cloth masks are NOT recommended for children under the age of 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Due to sanitary reasons, all masks are final sale and cannot be returned.
We try to keep our fabric availability updated daily but should we run out of a fabric choice we will advise you so you can select an alternative.
All of our products are handmade to order and will be despatched within 5 business days of ordering. Delivery times are then additional to this depending on your location.
**Please note that due to high volume of parcels, Australia Post deliveries are currently taking up to 10 business days, depending on location.
Postage is made from Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Within Australia, shipping will automatically default to a standard shipping option which will mean your masks will be shipped in a stamped envelope and WILL NOT HAVE TRACKING.
For tracking, please select the Express Post option and I will advise you of the tracking number at despatch.
For international orders, your default postage option will be Standard Air Mail. This means your delivery can take up to 4 weeks and will NOT be trackable. I strongly recommend that, for all international orders, you manually select an expedited/economy service which will then provide you with a tracking identification number to be able to trace your order through the delivery process.
If you have a deadline or a concern with shipping, I urge you to contact me so I can work with you regarding this.