LEARN TO SCAN'n CUT KIT - TEDDY BEAR GIFT BAG
FOR SCAN'n CUT CM SERIES OR DX/SDX SERIES MACHINES
Making this project, you will learn:
- Cutting cardstock including fold lines
- Recalling designs from a USB
- Direct cut function
- Scanning background images for correct material placement
- Performing test cuts
- Detailed step-by-step instructions to make your teddy gift bag
- Easy-scan teddy bear templates
- USB with gift bag design
- Red cardstock for the front and back of the gift bag
- 12” x 12” fun patterned scrapbook paper for the base of your bag
- Ribbon to tie up your bag
- 32 foam double-sided adhesive squares
*Where pictured items are not available, similar items will be substituted.
What you will need:
- Scan’n Cut CM/DX/SDX Series machine with following accessories:
- Standard Mat
- Standard Blade and Blade Holder
- Stylus and Spatula
- Glue or double-sided tape
- A tube of Glossy Accents (clear highlights lacquer) or clear nail polish – this is not mandatory but you can choose to highlight some of the Teddy Bear with it if you like.
Please select which machine type you have at checkout to ensure your instructions are appropriate.
We require a leadtime of 3 business days from ordering to shipping. Delivery times are then additional to this depending on your location. Postage is made from Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. For international orders, your default postage option will be Standard Air Mail. This means your delivery can take up to 4 weeks and will NOT be trackable. I strongly recommend that, for all international orders, you manually select an expedited/economy service which will then provide you with a tracking identification number to be able to trace your order through the delivery process.
If you have a deadline or a concern with shipping, I urge you to contact me so I can work with you regarding this.