Face Mask Filters Certified PM2.5 Carbon Activated - Pack 10
- Pack of 10 filters
- Made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth
- 5 layers filter system effectively keeping out particulate matter over 2.5 micrometres (or 0.001 mm)
- Easy to use - just slide it into the pocket between the inner and outer layer of fabric of your face mask
- DO NOT WASH
- Filter should be replaced after about approximately 50 hours of use
- If the filter knowingly comes in contact with a polluting substance, or shows a film or stain, it should be replaced
Filter dimensions are 12cm wide and 8cm deep.
BONUS FILTERS PROMOTION:
You will receive 2 BONUS Certified PM2.5 Activated Carbon Filters with each mask purchased from our range of Snug Fit Masks and Snug Fit Mask & Headband sets. .
Due to sanitary reasons, all filters are final sale and cannot be returned.
Your filter order will be despatched within 1 business day of ordering. Delivery times are then additional to this depending on your location.
**Please note that due to high volume of parcels, Australia Post deliveries are currently taking up to 10 business days, depending on location.
Postage is made from Melbourne, Australia.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Within Australia, shipping will automatically default to a standard shipping option which will mean your masks will be shipped in a stamped envelope and WILL NOT HAVE TRACKING.
For tracking, please select the Express Post option and I will advise you of the tracking number at despatch.
For international orders, your default postage option will be Standard Air Mail. This means your delivery can take up to 4 weeks and will NOT be trackable. I strongly recommend that, for all international orders, you manually select an expedited/economy service which will then provide you with a tracking identification number to be able to trace your order through the delivery process.
If you have a deadline or a concern with shipping, I urge you to contact me so I can work with you regarding this.